Disney’s doing it WAAAAAAAAY too right
((Another thing! Look at the stars Ray and Evangeline turn into:
Now look at the stars leading to Neverland:
They’re the same stars! Ray becomes the Second Star To The Right!
Also here’s Evangaline:
Here’s the wishing star form Pinocchio (I couldn’t find a better pic ok?)
Evangeline is the blue fairy. And Tatiana wished on the wishing star, and she got her wish after a long journey, periles, and finding what was important to her. Just like when Gepetto wished for Pinocchio to be a real boy. ))
OOOOH MYYY GOOOODD
THIS IS TOO MUCH
DISNEY DOING CONTINUITY RIGHT! TAKE NOTES, GLEE!
That is just fucking insane dude. O_O
She’s really proud of herself. She rolled this out and then sat on it, admiring it, for a really long time.
Cyclepedia at the Portland Art Museum. See the rest of the photos from the opening here.
Today is Portland Pride. There was a parade, parties all over downtown and free concerts and friends and whatnot. Where am I one might ask? Sitting at work with no customers bored out of my mind. This summer I am giving everything up for money…and this is an awesome idea, I’m just dying of boredom. …
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog.
I feel like I’ve been preparing for this image all my life.
The internet is over, everyone can go home
It’s just as beautiful as I always imagined.
My life is complete.
Life is over as we know it
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
Animals Who Mistakenly Think They Can Fly [Click for more]
Four legs. One rule of gravity. Zero possibilities.
God, why are all the Peter Pans so perfect.